Senior Strategic Advisor
Chris is passionate about helping Kiwi entrepreneurs and leaders to grow their businesses profitably.
A Professional Consultant and Coach since 1988 and a Chartered Accountant since 1986. Chris is comfortable in the boardroom and the factory, he has helped mid-size businesses and large corporates in a multitude of industries and locations, including Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Japan and the USA.
Key highlights are:
- BBus, CA
- A Leader in Strategy, Execution, Culture, Strategic HR and Executive Coaching
- 18 Years global experience at a Strategic HR consultancy, including a decade as one of only 120 shareholders worldwide of this US$0.5bn firm. Strategy, Leadership, Talent Management, Performance Management, Engagement, Assessment
- Previously ran strategy, business process reengineering and performance management projects for corporate clients in Deloitte Consulting.
- Chris has been with Advisory.Works for 9 years.
- As Shareholder/Director of a major international consultancy, advised Top 200 corporate clients and facilitated their business strategy and supporting people and culture strategy, particularly as it related to Asia Pacific.
- As a member of a global Executive Leadership Team, participated in the re-purposing of the business unit, the formulation of a new strategy in 42 countries, the development of a digital platform and new core competencies, and led the execution of the strategy in Asia Pacific. In 6 years, the business unit grew from US$35M to US$85M revenues and from 0% to 18% profitability.
Follow Chris Bunce