Senior Strategic Advisor
Grant is an experienced executive leader, current business owner and Professional Director.
Grant is a graduate of Auckland and Cornell Universities. He has been awarded nine industry awards during his career recognising the companies he has led as the best in their class.
His areas of expertise are in applying a private equity approach to long term strategy ie. being able to understand an industry and then the client’s business. He makes quick financial wins by guiding good talent without compromising on long term objectives. Grant turns businesses around from under performance to a market leader. Key highlights are:
- MBA, CMinstD, DipTchg (Diploma in Teaching).
- Professional Director and involved in Strategic Consulting for 18 years.
- An experienced facilitator who can comfortably lead boardroom discussions and coach senior executives.
- Has led and worked with a range of companies entering Australia, Asia, and the US, entering these markets through acquisition or through a greenfields approach.
- Has provided advisory services to Dairy Farms International (FMCG) in Singapore, Australia and Spain. As CEO, he developed and led the implementation of export strategies for a NZ publicly listed IT company to enter Australia and the USA.
Follow Grant Stapleton