About Kendall Langston
Kendall is a Strategic Advisor to Business Leaders and High Performance Leadership Coach.
Kendall has been a professional leader for over 30 years, a journey that continues to energise, challenge and one that he remains passionate about. Leadership has taken him around the world as an Army Officer, Consultant, Board Chairman and Chief Executive.
Like most leaders it has not been without challenge, failure, success, highs, lows, recessions and periods of massive growth. The constant has been people and the challenge of adapting, influencing, guiding and learning from talented leaders. In his current role he gets to work closely with and positively influence Business Leaders at the top of their game as they seek to perform at the highest level. Key highlights are:
- BCom Management (UC), PG Cert High Performance Leadership (Cornell), PG Cert Managing for Execution (Cornell), PG Cert Change Leadership (Cornell), Design Thinking (Stanford Graduate School of Business).
- 24 Years on and still serving in the NZ Army Reserves as Lieutenant Colonel.
- Strategic Advisor to Business Leaders and High Performance Leadership Coach.
- Coaching experienced CEO’s & Business Leaders to define and achieve the next level of leadership.
- Enjoys reshaping and supporting Board Chairs, Founding Directors and Managing Directors in the composition of Boards of Directors and to lead change.
- Has worked with NZ international or export businesses in Food and Beverage, Manufacturing and IT/Tech sectors.