About Di Palmer
Di is a Strategic Advisor & High Performance Leadership Coach with a Sales & Leadership speciality.
Di has over 30 years of experience in the Sales environment, with 20 years of leadership expertise in the advertising and media industry. She is passionate about helping businesses grow their sales capability ensuring they master the art of sales leadership and execution. Her expertise is sought after and she continues to consult to MediaWorks NZ as a performance coach whilst also advising and coaching her Advisory.Works clients.
Di believes in the value of personal development and continues to invest in education to further her knowledge in the coaching, leadership and sales space to remain future-focused.
- Graduate of Massey University Business School
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Diploma in the Psychology of Selling – Shaw Academy, UK
- Significant expertise in Sales Leadership, Sales Strategy, Sales Process and Management, Sales Coaching and Business Management.
- Chair Board of Dress for Success, Trustee of Laura Fergusson Trust.
- Keynote speaker on Sales and Sales Leadership
In her spare time she loves to travel, cook and read. She is a collector (and drinker) of Pinot Noir and lives a great life with Pete and their three adult children.