Partner & Strategic Advisor
Greg holds a NZ Order of Merit and is a leadership expert, having led others continuously for over 30 years.
Greg is passionate about helping leaders and businesses adapt, grow and thrive through change. He is known for helping businesses and leaders get the breakthrough they are after. He leads R&D for Advisory.Works. He was appointed to the New Zealand Order of Merit in 2006 for his work in strategy, strategy execution and leadership for the NZDF in Afghanistan.
Greg sees these four areas of Strategy & Execution; Executive Leadership; Organisational Culture and Stakeholder Engagement, as being the interwoven executive level skills that set great people, businesses and organisations apart from the field. Focusing on these areas, he has made significant difference with construction, manufacturing, IT, professional services, health, wholesale, automotive, retail and other businesses both in NZ, Australia, USA and worldwide.
- Masters Degree in Management, Post Graduate Certificate in Business, and a Diploma in Adult Education & Training.
- Served in the NZ Army for 24 years including operational service in Angola, Bougainville, Kuwait, East Timor, Afghanistan and Iraq. Published author of ‘Keeping the Peace’.
- Greg has been a RM, GM and CE with over 30 years leadership experience of organisations of up to 500 strong.
- Has been a Lecturer and Course Manager for Strategic Management at Ara.
- His leadership experience is from a unique combination of the military, public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
- He enjoys keeping himself abreast the latest thinking and research and bring this combination of knowledge and experience through facilitation, strategic thinking and decision making frameworks, to challenge the status quo.
- Has worked with NZ international or export businesses in Manufacturing and IT/Tech.
- Has worked throughout Australasia, South East Asia and the Middle East.
Follow Greg Allnutt