David is Strategic Advisor and experienced executive with over 20 years of global leadership expertise in the technology, health and freight sectors.
David is an experienced executive with over 20 years of global leadership expertise in the technology, health and freight sectors.
Bringing a unique combination of delivery and business development skills acquired through his work with global corporates and SME’s in the US, Europe and Asia. Since 2012 David has been based in New Zealand, working to help NZ businesses expand offshore – mainly in Asian and European markets.
His expertise is in organising, building and leading teams, entering new markets and negotiating and delivering complex engagements.
David loves challenges and delivering results, but he is also particularly focused on enabling others to achieve their potential. Key highlights are:
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from Loughborough University, UK.
- Spent 5 years as an officer in the UK Army leading in 3 combat environments around the world.
- Joined Perot Systems in 1999 and built a 20 year career in the technology, health and banking sectors.
- Developed and delivered large scale projects to become an accomplished business leader having built a $25M per year customer base.
- Exec VP responsible for $500M per year P&L delivering IT Services to over 100 US based healthcare firms.
- Member of executive team at Orion Health responsible for leading Hospital Solutions globally between 2013 and 2016 with a focus on creating beach head deals in new markets and expanding.
- CEO of a small healthcare software start-up focused on improving patient visit experience.
- Has been successful with NZ international business expanding into SE Asia, Europe and USA in the IT / Healthcare sectors.
Follow David Hepburn